The Wedding ceremony is one of the most important, sacred and beautiful moment in a person’s life.
To the joyful uniting couple, the Marriage is a public pledge of their love and commitment to each other in the presence of God. To the Church, Marriage is an institution installed by God and to be taken with deep reverence and sincerity.
Genesis 2:24: “Therefore a man shall leave his father and his mother and hold fast to his wife, and they shall become one flesh.”
Through the years, Lutheran Church of Our Redeemer has joined many couples in holy wedlock. We open the use of our church facilities and ministers to officiate the Wedding to both members as well as non-members, naturally subject to availability.
- Assessment: Capacity of Premises/ Wheelchair Suitability/ Guidelines for Use of Premises
- Preparation: Pre-Marital Course/ Wedding Rehearsals
- Expenses: Photography/ Catering/ Flowers & Decoration/ Sound Technicians/ Music
- Making a Reservation/ Rental Deposit
You are welcome to email our Church Administrator at firstname.lastname@example.org, or call the Church Office on 6466-4500 during office hours for more details.
Blessings on your decision to be united in holy matrimony.
♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥
The Marriage Course.
Throughout the years, LCOR conducts the Marriage Course for married couples based on strategies designed by Nicky and Sila Lee, co-authors of The Marriage Book and The Parenting Book. Started in 1996, the Marriage Course has spread around the world and helped strengthen many couples lives.
Some of the practical tools that couples learned during the course included:
- understanding each other’s needs
- communicating more effectively
- growing closer through resolving conflict
- healing the ways they’ve hurt each other
- recognizing how their upbringing affects their relationship
- improving relationships with parents and in-laws
- developing greater sexual intimacy
- discovering each other’s love languages
If you would like to invest in your relationship – whether you have been married for one year or 60 years – please contact the Pastors on joining this course or fill in the contact box below.